Medical Grade Platinum 1/4" I.D. x 3/8" O.D. Silicone Tubing by the foot
Extra 10% off for getting 20+ feet.
Platinum cured, maximum transparency, maximum quality medical grade silicone tubing. The highest grade silicone not typically available on consumer market. Benefits: maximum longevity, color stability, inert, temperature fluctuation resistant, biocompatible material with no hazardous materials.
Very versatile size that fits many small appliances (like our super awesome amazing small water pump, etc). Good wall thickness, does not collapse easily. Silicone stretches, this hose can fit over larger barbs (will stretch to fit over objects up to 10mm - 1/4" in size).
- UV resistant; does not deteriorate outdoors
- Extremely flexible and stretchy
- Does not collapse when bent like PVC tubing
- BPA and lead free; food safe, medical safe
- Extremely durable
- Insulates extreme heat and cold
- Works from -100°F to +500°F
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) inner diameter
- 3/8" (9.53 mm) outer diameter
- Medical Grade Silicone (not sterilized)
- Translucent color; 50A hardness
- Platinum cured
- Bend radius - 1.5" (3-inch U-turn without collapse when empty)
- 1.5 mm wall thickness
- 13 grams per foot
We Also Recommend