1/4" I.D. x 3/8" O.D. Pure Silicone Tubing by the foot
Very versatile size that fits many small appliances (like our super awesome amazing small water pump, etc). Good wall thickness, does not collapse easily. Silicone stretches, this hose can fit over larger barbs (will stretch to fit over objects up to 10mm - 1/4" in size).
This tubing is available in SHORE-A 50 and 70 hardness. 50 is more rubbery/springy and is a better choice if you need to make very sharp bends, walk over the tube, or use it in peristaltic pumps as it is a bit more resilient. 70 harness is a tougher silicone, it offers more resistance against collapse, and is a great all-around hose for fluid transfer, air transfer (including vape whips), or other situations where extreme elasticity is not needed.
Advantages of silicone
- UV resistant; does not deteriorate outdoors
- Extremely flexible and stretchy
- Does not collapse when bent like PVC tubing
- BPA and lead free; food safe, medical safe
- Extremely durable
- Insulates extreme heat and cold
- Works from -100°F to +500°F
- 1/4" inner diameter
- 3/8" outer diameter
- FDA Food Grade Silicone
- Translucent color; available in SHORE-A 50 and 70 hardness.
- Platinum catalyst cured
- Bend radius - 1.5" (3-inch U-turn without collapse when empty)
- 1.5 mm wall thickness
- 14 grams per foot
We Also Recommend